As an online contract management system, WBCMS-MTO offers several features, including:
- User enrolment – Ability to enroll users and give them access to the contract online results in effective user management and managed access to key contract information
- Dashboards – Easy to use, visual dashboards allow users to quickly gauge their progress and tasks
- Contract set up – Online contract set-up means paper contracts no longer need to be faxed or emailed among parties, and the contract is set up online with online signatures
- Advanced search engine capabilities – With sophisticated searching capabilities, users can search for contracts and documents much more easily than using a manual filing system
- Online access – Users can access the system through an Internet browser, either on a computer or mobile device
- Electronic records management – Users no longer need to track down paper documentation or signatures; WBCMS-MTO can be used for documentation creation, storage, and approval
- Reporting – Comprehensive reporting allows users to generate a number of reports and export them into different formats
- Data creation – On site, real-time data creation and recording of activities allows users to enter notes, take pictures or videos and attach the information to the online record
- Free training – Comprehensive training will be provided to all users.
If you would like to be notified of updates, please subscribe to our free mailing list: https://mto.aurigo.com/wbcms-mto/mail-list.